I’m Ranjan Pal, avid traveller, up-for-anything adventurer, passionate extrovert, and ever-curious explorer of this fascinating world we call home. I’ve lived and worked in the USA, Hong Kong, and India, and donned many hats over the years - economist, investment banker, educationist, fundraiser, and now full-time travel writer and blogger. I’m fortunate my amazing family - wife Saroj and daughters Tarini and Mallika - allow me to indulge my wanderlust and sometimes even join me.
Adventure travel is my main focus followed by wine and food, golf, culture, history & nature. My travel choices revolve around places with white water rafting & high altitude trekking so putting together trips around these activities is something I specialize in. I believe it's never too late to discover and indulge in one's adventurous side and my forte lies in advising 40-plus-year-olds on how best to get their adventure fix!
Current Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Activities of Expertise: Weekend Getaways, Adventure Travel, Himalayan Travel, Experiential Travel, Food Tours & Tastings, Outdoor, Nature & Wildlife
Locations of Expertise:
Within India: Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Goa
Outside India: Nepal, Western Europe, Southeast Asia, North Asia, China/Hong Kong, South Africa, Kenya/Tanzania, Bhutan
- Always communicate through GoPo. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of the GoPo website and/or app.
- We dislike multiple, pesky spam calls from 'agents' as much as you do. Hence, in the interest of privacy, personal contact details are never shared. However, in certain cases, you may receive one call from a member of our team to confirm your requirements.
- The content of all itinerary plans and images shared belong to the travel expert and are copyrights owned by them, unless otherwise stated, and may not be used for commercial reproduction. GoPo does not take any responsibility or ownership for the same.
For Customized Itineraries:
- Since, our Experts are avid travellers and are constantly on the move, all requirements are kept open for 2 working days to ensure your requirements reach the most relevant Travel Experts and you get the best consult.
- Once you share your requirements, you will receive a work estimate from interested travel experts. Here, you can ask them for clarifications and/or change your mind at any point in time.
- Once, an Estimate is approved & payments are made, the requirements are considered final and the Expert begins work on your consult.
- Incase, the Expert is unable to deliver your project within the stipulated time, that particular consult is automatically cancelled and the payment for the same is refunded to you in full. You may then choose to reopen the requirement and get a consult with a different Expert.
- Once the itinerary is prepared and sent to you, you can ask for clarification and/or minor modifications within 2 working days of receiving the itinerary.
- GoPo does not make any representations about, confirm, or endorse any Travel Expert. Opinions and advice shared by the Experts' are their own basis their experience and we undertake no responsibility for the same.
- Incase, of any queries/concerns or complaints, please write to us at email@example.com