Ladakh is a unique destination in India and I can confidently say it is one of the friendliest and safest places that I had been to in my lifetime. I believe I can help you plan this trip to Ladakh. During my visit to Ladakh I explored the city on foot, visited the picturesque lakes of Pangong and Tso Moriri. Stayed in a basic homestay in Changthang where we were almost sure the wild dogs will eat us up. Crossed the river in darkness to eat dinner and managed to return back alive. Crossing the Khardungla and entering the sand dune zone was however the most remarkable part of my journey. Ladakh showed me that sand and snow can co-exist so close to each. We drank tea made of camel's milk. I would suggest you to make Leh your base city and explore the lakes of Pangong, Tso Moriri and the white sand desert of Nubra valley. The trip I have in mind for you will include personalized recommendations of homestays/hotels that me or some of my friends/family had been to. I can also put you in touch with owners of cab rentals with whom I have travelled, during my sojourn in Ladakh. If you wish to travel in public transport or shared cabs I can provide you information about the same. The itinerary will include attractions to see around Leh city and chart the journey to Pangong, Tso Moriri and Nubra Valley. Bear in mind travelling to all these three places will require a certain amount of fitness and patience. They will be long journeys (8 - 10 hours) and the road will pass through some of the highest and dangerous mountain passes. Not to mention the road conditions will be very bad at certain patches. This itinerary will not include bookings but I can make recommendations of places to stay and give you contact details of the same.You have to contact the accommodation owners and cab owners on your own.
- Always communicate through GoPo. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of the GoPo website and/or app.
- We dislike multiple, pesky spam calls from 'agents' as much as you do. Hence, in the interest of privacy, personal contact details are never shared. However, in certain cases, you may receive one call from a member of our team to confirm your requirements.
- The content of all itinerary plans and images shared belong to the travel expert and are copyrights owned by them, unless otherwise stated, and may not be used for commercial reproduction. GoPo does not take any responsibility or ownership for the same.
For Customized Itineraries:
- Since, our Experts are avid travellers and are constantly on the move, all requirements are kept open for 2 working days to ensure your requirements reach the most relevant Travel Experts and you get the best consult.
- Once you share your requirements, you will receive a work estimate from interested travel experts. Here, you can ask them for clarifications and/or change your mind at any point in time.
- Once, an Estimate is approved & payments are made, the requirements are considered final and the Expert begins work on your consult.
- Incase, the Expert is unable to deliver your project within the stipulated time, that particular consult is automatically cancelled and the payment for the same is refunded to you in full. You may then choose to reopen the requirement and get a consult with a different Expert.
- Once the itinerary is prepared and sent to you, you can ask for clarification and/or minor modifications within 2 working days of receiving the itinerary.
- GoPo does not make any representations about, confirm, or endorse any Travel Expert. Opinions and advice shared by the Experts' are their own basis their experience and we undertake no responsibility for the same.
- Incase, of any queries/concerns or complaints, please write to us at email@example.com